Followers

Follow me on Twitter!

I Heart Craft
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Quick review of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish!

I bought this polish in the color "Wined Up" during a sale on nail stuff at CVS a while back, also bought about 8 more polishes of varying brands and colors. The hubby and I went on a short trip to Myrtle Beach this past weekend to visit some family who were staying there. In the early afternoon on Saturday, I applied this polish to see how it looked on my long natural nails before I cut them short. The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Polish went on quickly and evenly, though it did take a couple of coats to cover my nails. As for drying fast, it really did that! I'd guess it only took about 2 minutes, and it was good to go. The color I used is a dark shiny wine color, and I'm really diggin' it! There is a tiny bit of chipping at the tips of my thumb and index finger, but it's held up pretty well considering I went swimming, hot tubbing (really hot!), played in the sand, and dipped in the ocean - I tend to only wear polish for a couple of days, so this one definitely passed the test for me.  Below is a pic I took tonight (Sunday) of my nails - Love this color!



Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own honest ones. Unless otherwise noted, any product I review was purchased by myself, and I have not been compensated in any way by the company which produces said product.

Love Life!

~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment