Followers

Follow me on Twitter!

I Heart Craft
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Review - Woolzies XL Dryer Balls




I'm reviewing another cool product - Woolzies XL Dryer Balls! They come in a pack of 6, which is great for small, medium, or large laundry loads.



So what are they? Woolzies are handmade in Nepal and made with 100% pure New Zealand wool. They add loft to your laundry load, which cuts down on drying time. We have an older model dryer, so anything that helps it to be more efficient is awesome in my book! I tried the Woolzies out on a large load of bed sheets and towels, and it only took about 20-25 minutes to dry them completely - Normally, it would take about 40 minutes (at least), so for my test load, they cut the drying time nearly in half! The average time reduction is 25-30%, which is really good. They help save money in electricity, save time, and they are environmentally friendly! No need for chemicals in the form of dryer sheets or fabric softeners - Woolzies soften your clothes, reduce wrinkles, and also reduce static cling.

If you want to know more about Woolzies, just click the link above the photo or HERE.

You can also visit their Facebook page HERE and check them out on Twitter HERE!

Love Life!

~Kim~


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment